Industrial Flooring Solutions
Manchester Industrial Flooring
Being a specialist flooring contractor in industrial resin flooring, epoxy and screeds, we have the knowledge to fulfill all of your project requirements irrespective of how challenging your project is.
Our company offers an array of industrial flooring systems allowing us to deliver top quality solutions that are tailored to meet our customers needs.
Our workforce of skilled flooring contractors primarily based in Manchester, work all over the united kingdom and pride themselves on their ability to achieve the finest quality results regardless of the surface specifications or conditions of the clients working environment.
IMB Flooring offer a wide variety of industrial flooring services such as:
- Epoxy Resin floor coatings and screeds
- Polyurethane Resin floor coatings and screeds
- Flooring Repairs
- Floor Preparation
- Hygienic Flooring Surfaces
- Line Marking
- Resin based wall coatings
Varieties Of Flooring
From superstores to car parks our fast curing resin floors have you covered.
IMB Flooring is a specialist resin flooring contractor and offer a variety of resin floor systems to accommodate various application and performance requirements. We’ve applied resin flooring systems in a number of industries such as, factory production facilities, for hygienic production areas and clean rooms, warehouses, garages, workshops, showrooms and retail and exhibition areas.
Resin flooring has as close to unlimited uses as is possible and can be applied to offer a new flooring or to repair or upgrade existing flooring. This is a cost effective solution for a majority of industries and buildings, because it reinforces the structure whilst protecting and enhancing the visual appeal of the floor.
Polyurethane Screeds and Coatings have several useful applications. A few frequent places where they are found are:
- Food processing plants
- Cold storage
- Freezer floors
- Chemical plants
Common purposes of Epoxy Screeds tend to be;
- They are utilised to resurface gangways, quite often with concrete
- Production areas with a lot of site visitors because they are extremely durable when compared to the numerous alternatives
- Chemical plants surfaces because of their excellent chemical resistance
- Water treatment facilities largely due to their low-odor qualities along with their other advantages
- Breweries and pub cellar floors because of their hygienic attributes along with low cost
- Engineering shops, steel work facilities, for their many advantages in comparison to possible alternatives.
- Electro plate workshops due to the huge selection of advantages they create
- Machine shops and mechanical garages because of high durability and non slip qualities